Do you know an early career physician who deserves recognition for being a leader in advancing medicine and patient care? PAMED will honor outstanding early career physicians under the age of 40 in our second annual Top Physicians Under 40 awards.
Nominations are due April 14, 2017.
Top Physicians Under 40 Rules
- Must be a PAMED member at the time of award nomination. If you’re not sure if the person you wish to nominate is a PAMED member, call the Knowledge Center at 855-PAMED4U (855-726-3348) to find out.
- Cannot be previous winner. See list of 2016 winners.
- Must be nominated via an online form via www.pamedsoc.org.
- Must be younger than 40 on Dec. 31, 2017.
- Must be a medical resident or practicing physician (full- or part-time) working in Pennsylvania.
- Candidates should stand out from other physicians as described in No. 4. They are high achievers. They work to advance medicine and/or their community, either through employment or volunteer work. Candidates should inspire others.
- Unsuccessful nominations can be re-nominated in future years assuming they are still age qualified.
- Candidates selected will be notified and will be asked to confirm information listed on nomination form.
- Those nominated can be disqualified should supplied information be determined to be false, or if selected candidate does not respond to confirmation (see No. 8) request.
- All entry forms, information supplied, and confirmation responses become property of PAMED.