12/30/20: COVID-19 Vaccine Update
The COVID-19 vaccine is now in the process of being distributed. Philadelphia medical facilities can enroll in the Philadelphia Immunization Program’s COVID-19 vaccine program to become a vaccination provider. You can click here to begin the enrollment process. A guide is also available for download here. If you have questions about your site’s eligibility or about the enrollment process, contact [email protected].
The Philadelphia Immunization program is providing updates, resources and key contacts on their website. PCMS will continue to provide updates as well.
For the latest on COVID-19 in our area, please visit our COVID-19 news page.
Order PPE through PAMED (You must be a member to order): https://www.pamedsoc.org/education-cme/public-health/corona-ppe
Please read the FAQs before ordering: https://www.pamedsoc.org/education-cme/public-health/PPE-FAQ
COVID-19 in Philadelphia:
PPE Donation and Request Agencies
- COVID-19 Testing Site Map – A testing site finder that helps people find a free COVID-19 test in Philadelphia. Anyone can search for a site by address, click on a map location for specific site information, and filter by day of week and by drive-thru or walk-up.
- COVID-19 resources translated into multiple languages.
- Greater Philadelphia Coronavirus Helpline: 1 (800) 722-7112.
- Residents can text COVIDPHL to 888-777 to get updates sent to their phones.
- Find out more about testing for COVID-19.
- Businesses with questions about the applicability of the new Safer-at-Home Order’s guidelines to their operations should email [email protected].
- The PHL COVID-19 Fund continues to solicit donations to aid nonprofits that are on the frontline of the pandemic.
- Guidance for essential personnel and businesses (May 5, 2020)
- PDPH Daily Data Postings
- PDPH Guidance for Conservation of Personal Protective Equipment (March 21, 2020)
To contact the Philadelphia Department of Public Health, call:
Business hours: (215) 685-6742
After hours: (215) 686-4514
Local Mental Health Resources:
COVID-19 in Pennsylvania:
- As of March 19, all non-life-sustaining businesses in Pennsylvania must be closed.
- PA.gov Guide to COVID-19 in Pennsylvania
- Department of Health COVID-19 Information for Health Care Professionals
- Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance on Personal Protective Equipment (March 23, 2020)
- Pennsylvania Health Alert Network
To contact the Pennsylvania Department of Health, call 1-877-724-3258
- CDC Guidance for Healthcare Professionals
- Frequently Asked Questions for Healthcare Providers
- Prepare your practice
- CDC Guide for Evaluating and Testing Persons Under Investigation
- CDC Guidelines for Clinical Specimens
- CDC Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations
- CDC Strategies to Optimize the Supply of PPE
- Implementing Home Care of People Not Requiring Hospitalization
- People Who Are at Higher Risk for Severe Illness
- CDC COVID-19 Information (Spanish)
- CMS Coronavirus Partner Toolkit
- CMS Provider Enrollment Relief FAQs
- Medicare Fee-For-Service (FFS) Response to the Public Health Emergency on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) (July 17, 2020)
- CMS Quality Payment Program Relief Information (March 22, 2020)
- Medicare Telehealth FAQs (March 17, 2020)
- Medicare Telemedicine Health Care Provider Fact Sheet (March 17, 2020)
- Medicare Administrative Contractor COVID-19 Test Pricing Fact Sheet (March 12, 2020)
- FAQs on Essential Health Benefit Coverage and the Coronavirus (March 12, 2020)
Information from the American Medical Association
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Resources (March 18)
- Disaster Distress Helpline Website
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
- Text: “TalkWithUs” to 66746
Physician Support Line: 1-888-409-0141 (available 8am – 12am EST daily)
Free confidential peer support telehealth line by volunteer psychiatrists for US physician colleagues during the COVID-19 pandemic.