The Philadelphia County Medical Society is promoting COVID-19 vaccine awareness. Please watch and share the videos below. For more information, please visit: https://www.allfaithsvaccinationcampaign.org/
COVID-19 Vaccine Update:
The Philadelphia Department of Public Health (PDPH) is asking all health care workers who live in Philadelphia to fill out its Vaccine Contact Form. Upon doing so you’ll receive an email with registration instructions when the city’s Pharmacy Partnership Program launches, which is anticipated to start in early February. Note that this only applies to health care workers living in Philadelphia. Health care workers who work but do not live in Philadelphia should contact their local health department.
If you have questions related to the vaccine, please contact [email protected].
The Philadelphia Immunization program is providing updates, resources and key contacts on their website. PCMS will continue to provide updates as well.
For the latest on COVID-19 in our area, please visit our COVID-19 news page.
COVID-19 in Philadelphia:
Schedule and definitions of priority populations for COVID-19 vaccine
City of Philadelphia COVID-19 Information Page
- COVID-19 Testing Site Map – A testing site finder that helps people find a free COVID-19 test in Philadelphia. Anyone can search for a site by address, click on a map location for specific site information, and filter by day of week and by drive-thru or walk-up.
- COVID-19 resources translated into multiple languages.
- Greater Philadelphia Coronavirus Helpline: 1 (800) 722-7112.
- Residents can text COVIDPHL to 888-777 to get updates sent to their phones.
- Find out more about testing for COVID-19.
- The PHL COVID-19 Fund continues to solicit donations to aid nonprofits that are on the frontline of the pandemic.
- Guidance Documents for Individuals and for Specific Businesses, Schools, and Organizations
Philadelphia Department of Public Health Coronavirus Health Alerts
To contact the Philadelphia Department of Public Health, call:
Business hours: (215) 685-6742
After hours: (215) 686-4514
Local Mental Health Resources:
COVID-19 in Pennsylvania:
- COVID-19 Resources for Businesses, Communities, and Local Governments
- PA.gov Guide to COVID-19 in Pennsylvania
- Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance on Personal Protective Equipment (March 23, 2020)
- Pennsylvania Health Alert Network
Updates from the Pennsylvania Medical Society
To contact the Pennsylvania Department of Health, call 1-877-724-3258
Updates from the White House Task Force
Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- CDC Guidance for Healthcare Professionals
- Frequently Asked Questions for Healthcare Providers
- Answering Patients’ Vaccine Questions (November 2020)
- Prepare your practice
- CDC Guide for Evaluating and Testing Persons Under Investigation
- CDC Guidelines for Clinical Specimens
- CDC Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations
- CDC Strategies to Optimize the Supply of PPE
- Implementing Home Care of People Not Requiring Hospitalization
- People Who Are at Higher Risk for Severe Illness
- CDC COVID-19 Information (Spanish)
Updates from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- CMS Coronavirus Partner Toolkit
- CMS Provider Enrollment Relief FAQs
- Medicare Fee-For-Service (FFS) Response to the Public Health Emergency on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) (July 17, 2020)
- CMS Quality Payment Program Relief Information (March 22, 2020)
- Medicare Telehealth FAQs (January 7, 2021)
- Medicare Telemedicine Health Care Provider Fact Sheet (March 17, 2020)
- Medicare Administrative Contractor COVID-19 Test Pricing Fact Sheet (March 12, 2020)
- FAQs on Essential Health Benefit Coverage and the Coronavirus (March 12, 2020)
- New COVID-19 Testing and Reporting Requirements (September 8, 2020)
Information from the American Medical Association
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Resources (March 18)
- Disaster Distress Helpline Website
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
- Text: “TalkWithUs” to 66746
Physician Support Line: 1-888-409-0141 (available 8am – 12am EST daily)
Free confidential peer support telehealth line by volunteer psychiatrists for US physician colleagues during the COVID-19 pandemic.