Join us for a free CME/CE webinar, “HPV Vaccination: A Pinch of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure”. This activity has been designed to meet the educational needs of health professionals who provide and/or promote immunizations including physicians, physician assistants, registered nurses, dentists, dental hygienists and dental assistants.
Date: Thursday, April 6
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Describe the burden of HPV disease.
- Define the importance of HPV vaccination for cancer prevention.
- Explain the rationale for vaccinating youth at ages 11 or 12.
- List the recommendations for HPV vaccine for girls and for boys.
- Provide useful and compelling information about HPV vaccine to parents to aid in making the decision to vaccinate.
- Locate resources relevant to current immunization practice.
Physician Continuing Medical Education
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and the National AHEC Organization. The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
How to Obtain your CME/CE Certificate Online
- PIM supports Green CME by offering your Request for Credit online. If you wish to receive acknowledgment for completing this activity, please follow the steps below:
- Go to CME University at: www.cmeuniversity.com and register or login.
- Once logged in, click on “Find Post-test/Evaluation by Course” at the top of the page.
- Type in “11078” in the box, and hit enter.
- Click on the activity title: HPV Vaccination: A Pinch of Prevention is Worth A Pound of Cure
- Select the date you participated in the live activity (April 6, 2017) and location the webinar originated from (Norfolk, NE).
- Select the appropriate credit type applicable to your profession for this activity and click Continue.
- Complete the online evaluation and obtain your CME/CE certificate to download and/or print for your files.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Event staff will be glad to assist you with any special needs. Please contact Trisha Schulz prior to the live webinar at [email protected] or 402-644-7253.
Adobe Flash Player 13.0+ and bandwidth of 512Kbps required. Check for other requirements at https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/tech-specs.html.