Springfield Psychological has launched a new effort to help those on the front lines of health care so they can, in turn, continue helping others. Springfield Psychological has provided high quality and affordable behavioral health services over 30 years in Southeastern, PA
Philadelphia County Medical Society
“Helping the Helpers” Coping with the emotional impact of the COVID-19 Crisis
Session led by Springfield Psychological:
- To provide free emotional support, encouragement and compassionate self-care strategies to medical providers who are on the “front lines” of this unprecedented crisis.
- To be united in solidarity during this time of global crisis.
- Provide an opportunity for medical providers to explore and share feelings regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Provide strategies that promote Self-Care.
- Cultivate a Supportive & Non-judgmental atmosphere.
Note: This is a support group only and is not intended to provide professional therapy.
Program is free to attend and will be conducted via Zoom video conferencing
Supported by the Following Organizations:
News about COVID-19 in our area.