What are the nutritional factors in the Dementia Epidemic? How much of this disorder is preventable? Learn the surprising data on nutritional factors that affect Dementia at this free evening program on May 23 at PCMS.
Philadelphia County Medical Society
Deterring Dementia Through Diet
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2019
Registration: 6:00 PM
Program: 6:15 – 7:30 PM
Place: The Philadelphia County Medical Society
Address: 2100 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia 19130
Parking: Limited Free outdoor parking with the entrance off Spring Garden Street
Contact: (215) 563-5343 X 113
Light fare will be provided.
Arnold R. Eiser, MD, MACP
Adjunct Fellow, Center for Public Health Initiatives
University of Pennsylvania
- Identify the nutritional deficiencies that contribute to Dementia
- Examine the role of Diabetes Type 3 in the development of Dementia
- Learn the role of gut and mouth microbiomes in the development of Dementia
- Identify toxicants in the American diet that may contribute to Dementia
- Identify diets that help reduce the development of Dementia
Please RSVP for the event.
Women in Medicine - Tuesday, April 23, 2019