Attention Philadelphia Block Captains and Community Leaders! We are meeting LIVE!
Place: Independence Blue Cross Building, 1901 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Food and refreshments will be provided after 5:30 PM. Free on-site parking. You must preregister and bring a photo ID to be admitted.
- Introductions & Updates – Dr. Walter Tsou, Chair of Public Health and Host Dr. Domenick Bucci, Vice President Medical Management and Medical Policy
- Special Guest – Past Surgeon General, Dr. Jerome Adams will discuss Health Equity
- Health Updates with the Philadelphia Department of Public Health
- Important Community Updates with the Philadelphia Corporation for Aging (PCA)
- Staying Safe during Flu Season and what you need to know regarding the latest COVID vaccines
We are most happy to take your questions and try to answer your concerns.
For questions about the program, please contact Eileen Ryan at [email protected] or call (215) 563-5343.
We look forward to your participation!
Please RSVP for the program by September 29 (Space is limited):