AMA, in partnership with Project N95, is making PPE available exclusively to its members. AMA members must sign in on the AMA website and complete the Registration Form to begin the process towards ordering the PPE shown below:
- Makrite 9500 N95 surgical respirator; size S
- Makrite 9500 N95 surgical respirator; size M/L
- Disposable Isolation gown
All AMA member orders will be aggregated and shipped no later than August 26, via UPS ground. Gowns may start shipping as early as August 17. Members receive email and text order status and shipping confirmation notices.
Project N95 has written policies on order cancellations, refunds, and handling of damaged goods. An FAQ is available for those and other details about the program and order process.
This pilot program has specific deadlines for registration, orders, and shipping, which are summarized below.
- Registration: Last date to submit registration form (July 30, 3:00 PM, CST)
- Orders: Last date to submit an order (August 1, 3:00 PM, CST)
- Cancel Order: Last date to cancel order (August 2 – open timeframe)
- Shipping: Orders shipped by date (August 26 – open timeframe)
For this program, AMA and Project N95 established the purchasing business guidelines shown below in order to support as many members as are interested in participating.
- 1 box of Surgical N95 Respirator (20 masks) or 1 bag of Isolation Gowns (15 gowns)
- Surgical N95 Respirator, Size S & Standard (M/L): 50 boxes (20 masks/box) – 1000 masks
- Isolation Gowns: 66 bags (15 gowns/bags) – 990 gowns
Questions about this collaboration should be directed to Kristen Tinney at [email protected].