PAMED invites all women physicians and medical students who are PAMED/PCMS members to join its new Women Physicians Caucus (WPC).
- Learn about effective networking
- Voice concerns and share common experiences
- Educate and encourage paths to leadership roles in organized and academic medicine
- Establish a network of women physician leaders
- Advocate to advance PAMED policy on issues affecting women and advise the PAMED Board
Learn more and join the WPC at www.pamedsoc.org/WPC.
Did you know?
- 46% of current medical students are women
- 34% of the physician workforce in Pennsylvania is made up of women
- 71% of female physicians are the ‘breadwinners’ in their family
Source: American Medical Women’s Association